CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Saturday!

The weather is going to be absolutely gorgeous this weekend. It’s so nice after the hot and humid weather this last week. The storms that broke the heat managed to take another part of our tree down but at least this time it landed on our property instead of the neighbor’s. And MOST important it missed the house! I can’t wait until they come and remove it. This is a slow death for the poor thing.

Anyway before I got started on my busy weekend with a family gathering and an NESC employee crop, I thought I would post a few creations. The first card is for 2 challenges: 2S4Y Sketch 58 and OTWC #19. I've included Kim's inspiration phote--I love the colors. In addition to my traditional sewing—I added some flock to the flowers. I think it gave it a nice soft touch. Flock is so much fun

I also thought I would share some of my layouts that I submitted to the BoBunny Design Auditions. Let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:

  1. LOVE the patterned paper you used here! :D pretty flower too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colors and a great interpretation of both challenges
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Great color use and love the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flowers!!! Fabulous entry! :) Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love it!! thanks for playing at OTWC! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete