CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Proms and Challenges

This is the first time entering a challenge. OTWC #16's inspiration colors for this weeks challenge are gray, pink and white (or cream). When I think of those colors I think of weddings, prom and love. This layout of Mike and Melinda came to mind. This is a layout from her prom this spring. They had a great time at the prom and a weekend at the shore with their friends. I used basic grey papers and tried my hand at crackled paint to create the heart diecut. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my layout. I also am posting Kim's inspiration photo. So creative. I love the typewriter--who has those anymore? I'm not even sure if my kids know what one is!





1 comment:

  1. Great layout girl! The pictures are adorable! Thank you for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete